Saturday 11 June 2016

5 HOT PICS - COLIN FARRELL

Ah, Colin, me little Irish charmer. A major celeb crush of mine for oh, the past 15 years or so, and only getting better with age, if you ask me. And he's quite an under-rated actor too, I'd say. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get an Oscar given the right role in the coming decade. If Matthew McConaughey can do it, so can our Col.

It's been hard to limit 15 years of pictures down to just 5, so I just hit Google search and went for the first few that took my fancy. And don't forget, if you'd like to see even more of Colin's body than is revealed in these pictures, he's taken off all his clothes in many a film (Ask The Dust, Tigerland, Alexander, etc etc) plus there's even more, ahem, detailed pictures in the leaked 'private home video' he made several years back.

Enjoy. 






2 comments: